– All Saints Sunday & Homecoming Service / Event November 5th at 10:30 am
We are having a Homecoming Service / event at 10:30 am. Please invite all former & current members, friends & neighbors – or anyone you feel may have an interest in the history & mission of St. John’s.
– Thanksgiving Food Basket Collection Begins Sunday, November 5th
November 5-19 we will be collecting canned and dried foods for Thanksgiving Food Boxes for clients of Hopewell/Prince George Healthy Families. Lists of needed foods will be placed in the Narthex starting in November.
– St. Martha’s Meeting November 15th
St. Martha’s will meet on Wednesday, November 15th at Noon in Eppes Hall.
– Vestry Meeting November 16th (Note that this is 1 week early due to Thanksgiving)
The Vestry will meet on Thursday, November 16th at 7 PM in Ribble Hall
– Beans & Rice Ministry Saturday, November 18th
Beans & Rice ministry will be held on Saturday, November 18th from 9 am to 11 am in Eppes Hall. Volunteers are needed at 8:30 am to help hand out Beans & Rice. Thank you!
– Stewardship Ingathering will be held on November 19th
Pledge cards have gone out & can be dropped in the offering plate, mailed or brought by the office. We would like to have all pledges in by today so we can present a balanced budget at our Congregational Meeting on Sunday, December 3, 2017. Extra pledge cards can be found in the Narthex.
– St. Martha’s to host a Thanksgiving coffee on Sunday, November 19th
Join us for coffee & fellowship hosted by St. Martha’s in Eppes Hall after service on Sunday, November 19th.
– Church Offices will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd
St. John’s will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd in observance of Thanksgiving Day.